Blonde Hair Style
Many women today wish to color their hair blonde. However, as stylists from Loreal have observed, most of them don’t consider whether it suits them. You need to choose a color that enhances your features and natural skin tone. No matter how much you like a particular color, unless it suits you it will not have the desired effect on you.
To understand what suits you better, you need to study your skin tone. Skin tones can be classified as cool or warm. Cool tones include skin with colors like olive, yellow based, dark, most Asian colors etc. While warm skin tones are like pink based or pale with freckles. If you have a cool skin tone like for instance an olive complexion, dying blonde makes you look yellow. On the other hand, if you have a warm skin tone, blonde would suit you better.
To make the right choice, you have a lot of ventures that you can undertake. First would be to checkout websites for hair makeovers. These websites simply allow you to upload your photograph and follow the instructions. You can see yourself with blonde hair color which will help you decide if the color if suitable for you.
Shop for Loreal Hair Color
Highlights make hair look gorgeous. While highlighting, remember to stay within three shades lighter than your original hair color. Highlighting with two or three colors always adds to the look suggest stylists from Paul Mitchell. Hence they recommend that you choose two or three colors to create the strongest look.
- Select two or three colors you prefer to use for highlighting.
- Make the mixture ready for application. For this you need to mix each dye as per the instructions on the package. Most of the highlighting kits mention the exact instructions for highlighting and instruct you to mix the color with the liquid gel and shake it.
- Apply the mix one at a time alternating between colors. Start from scalp and go up to the ends of the strand. Make sure that you use all the colors and cover your head completely. Some kits come with a highlighting comb that makes it easier for such an application.
- Allow the color to remain on your head for at least 15 minutes.
- Wash hair with a shampoo and conditioner that comes along with the package.
- Rinse out completely until water runs clear.
Find your Paul Mitchell Hair Color for highlights here>>
Loreal Hair color
The best method to determine if a color is suitable for you is to choose a semi-permanent hair color. A semi-permanent hair color last for as long as 6 weeks. This gives you enough time to determine if it is good for you and if you are ready to commit to that color. However, if you find that the color has wrecked your look and if you do not want to wait until 6 weeks to wash away the color you do have certain processes that you need to do, say experts from L’Oreal.
- Microwave extra virgin olive oil (1/4 cup) for one minute.
- Once it can be touched, apply it over your hair. Apply from the roots to the ends ensuring that you coated your hair.
- Wrap a Plastic cover over your hair to keep the heat in. Also place a warm towel and leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes. This helps to loosen the color.
- Now stand under the shower and allow water to run all over making the color run out. Rinse thoroughly.
- Use a volumizing shampoo and rinse thoroughly. This shampoo makes it easier for the color to be removed. You may need to shampoo once or twice for the olive oil residue to be washed out completely.
Whether it is to restore radiance to dull hair or for changing colors, the best way out to transform the look is make use of the techniques lowlight or highlight. An important facet before you go ahead is to be well informed regarding what you need, say experts at Paul Mitchell.
This coloring technique adds different shades to certain strands of hair so that it ends up having depth, texture, volume and contemporary hues. The main focus here is on certain parts of hair.
Highlights complement natural hair. But sometimes women overdo it and as a result stylists are forced to use lowlights to tone them down. When highlights are overdone, it can make your face and skin look dull. Lowlights on the other hand help create a vibrancy of color that bring out your face and skin.
Tips for various hair types:
Those who are endowed with dark hair remember, you should not go more than three shades lighter than their natural color for highlights and tones of red and tortoise (a blend of copper and gold) colors work best for lowlights.
For those with Brown Hair red lowlights make highlights look much more natural on brunettes.
You have a gamut of colors to choose from for highlights and don’t have to adhere to the three shade role. Golden and copper colors work best for lowlights.
Find the right hair color online by renowned brands from New Trend Beauty
Most of us are familiar with highlights? What about lowlights?
Experts at Paul Mitchell have come up with an explanation. Lowlights is the process of coloring wherein you lighten your natural hair to a blond or light brown tone. This is usually done by stylists to add depth and dimension to your hair. Lowlights make your hairstyle interesting as vibrant colors added to your natural hair complement your skin tone making it look gorgeous. The basic rule for lowlights is that you should not opt for a color that is more than three shades darker than your natural hair color.
Lowlights vs Highlights
Lowlights is when the stylist colors certain strands of hair darker than the base color whereas highlights are given when the strands are given a lighter shade compared to the base color. Highlights are generally added to the top layers of hair and around the face whereas Lowlights are woven into the sides, under layers and to the tips of the hair. Celebrities like Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Lawrence are ambassadors of highlights and lowlights. Their hair is always full of highlights and lowlights.
People with all hair types can opt for lowlights and highlights irrespective of their hair styles i.e. straight, curly or frizzy. On curls this technique adds depth and on straight hair it gives an illusion of more volume.
Check for Paul Mitchel Hair Color online
Warm Dark Hair Color
Today you see a wide variety of combination colors like dark blonde, chocolate-brown, cherry-red or black are making ways to revolutionize hair color. Schwarzkopf has paved the way in hair coloring by giving your creativity a wider reign. This multi-application hair color makes the process of coloring easier and more creative. It comes with a foam dispenser that provides color mousse and dispenses the amount that you need saving the rest for the next treatment.
Then the hair color has to be combined with the developer which takes place inside the dispenser. Two separate aerosol containers are placed inside the can, one to hole the hair dye and the other for the developer. Once the nozzle is pushed both the contents mix and are then released. This allows you the freedom to use only the amount of color that you need and hence you can choose between coloring your entire hair or just touch ups. This hair color dispenser is exclusively designed such that it provides enough color for a full head application or for six root touch-ups. Thus Schwarzkopf hair color has become a pioneer in hair color applications for women with short hair or for color touch-ups alone.
Blonde Hair Color
After having colored your hair blonde, the first thought that comes into your mind is how to make the color last for long. Experts at Schwarzkopf suggest certain rituals and treatments that would allow you to enjoy this blonde hair. Whether it is a natural blonde or a blonde that is obtained from color treatments, it needs more care than the regular darker shades. Naturally blonde women have hair that is finer than those with other colors. In case you have colored your hair blonde, the chemicals leave your hair limp and dull.
Following are some suggestions that the experts at Schwarzkopf provide:
- Blonde goes well with Silver and Gold. You can maintain this color using products that will make your hair ultra shiny and healthy looking.
- Products like intense moisturizers with transparent ingredients help in removing the dullness of the hair.
- Special conditioning products contain ingredients that absorb ingredients like magnesium from tap water and makes hair naturally shiny.
- Sometimes you can go the extra mile by adding gold and silver pigments. These pigments intensify hair and provide it light reflections that are appealing to the eyes.
- However you must remember that while stepping out in the sun, you need to take extra care by using UV products and wearing hats so that the rays of the sun are kept out.
Shop for Blonde Hair Color by Schwarzkopf>>
Light Brown Hair
To change your hair color from black to brown you need to lighten your hair with chemical and there after color it two or three levels lighter. For coloring it brown you will first need to strip the black color and then color it brown. Schwarzkopf stylists however warn us that this process if damaging and must be done carefully.
Experts insist that the first and foremost condition for this process is that the hair should be healthy. Any treatments done on hair like straightening etc must be done two weeks prior to this coloring. The impact of such coloring is quite damaging but can be reduced if you use moisture- rich shampoos and conditioners or oil-treatments.
Make sure that you use the right shade of brown. The goal should be naturally brown looking hair. If you bleach hair, the naturally black looking hair with have an orange pigment when lightened. If you prefer a warm brown color make sure you do the bleaching at home.
Make sure that you avoid using henna to lighten your hair. This is mainly because it can alter your hair to an unnatural color.
If you want a light brown hair color, it is always better to visit a professional salon rather than doing it by yourself.
Check for Schwarzkopf hair color shades online at New Trend Beauty
Loreal Hair Color
Changing hair color from a light hair color to a darker one may be due to reasons like rectifying an error or for going to one’s own natural color. This process according the reputed stylists from L’Oreal is not as simple as re-dyeing hair.
To begin with you need to carefully analyze the color of your hair and also the color and shade of color you would prefer for darkening. This will help you determine whether you need to apply color filler before the actual color. If the colors differ from one another by more than two levels, you will need color filler. Color filler avoids fading.
Before actual coloring, you must perform a strand test. For this you need to take a few strands of hair from the nape of your neck and color it. If satisfactory you may proceed. If you find that you need a darker shade, you may have to change the color and also use a color filler. This filler contains the color that is missing from your lightened hair. It belongs to the red color family but does not interfere with the finished color in anyway. Make sure that you choose a shade that is one or two shades above or below your chosen color.
Apply it after mixing equal parts color with 5 to 10 volume peroxide and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes to deposit the filler color. Thereafter color the hair using the chosen color and follow the instructions mentioned on the package.
Find Loreal Hair Color>>
Schwarzkopf experts are of the opinion that Black hair requires uncompromising dedication when it comes to hair care. Coloring black is an easy bet but it requires extreme care as it must look well groomed with a lot of luster. The ammonia free solutions increase its shine and silky nature as the products from Schwarzkopf contain Macadamia oil and Argan oil which helps in the upkeep of its luster.
Here are some of the tips suggested by experts from Schwarzkopf:
- Managing new hair growth remains the major concerns for people with black hair. The lighter the color the more visible it becomes. On the contrary if the natural color is brown this tinting creates a good impression.
- New hair growth must be colored every 3 to 4 weeks. Root coloring is of prime importance. Hair around partings, hairlines and the temple need to be colored.
- The color pigments must be protected from sunlight and the harmful UV rays or else it would result in fading of color. Care sure be taken to protect hair from sunlight by using protective hair sprays or by using hats.
- Remember to use special hair color shampoos for dyed hair. Also ensure that you rinse your hair well.
Find Schwarzkopf Hair Color online at New Trend Beauty