It is always wise to match the hair color to the skin tone before buying it. For this purpose, you need to try out the promising color hues. For a skin tone that is pale warm, you have three hue options namely, blonde, red, and brunette.
An ash blonde shade or other blonde hues with a tint of honey are considered warm to match well with your skin tone. You can even go for something too golden for enhancing the existing pink undertones on skin and consequently obtaining a refined, too warm outcome.
For a striking brunette look, a golden brown shade is your best choice. However, the extent of warmth you choose is fully dependent on your complexion’s undertones. In case of any doubt, a salon expert’s advice is useful. Professional brands such as Schwarzkopf have all these warm tones on offer.
Schwarzkopf Igora Expert Mousse
Schwarzkopf Igora EXPERT MOUSSE (5-99) is a genuine semi permanent color product, which means that no developer is used with it. It gives a refreshing, deep red violet shade. The tone is violet, while the level is medium brown as indicated by the number 5. The resultant color is likely to wash out of your strands with no discrimination. As a result, the product is ideal for experimenting for the first timers, covering grey hair without any commitment to hair color, correcting an existing color, toning for sleek look, glossing to augment the natural base color, neutralizing for perfection, and pre-pigmenting.
Such a versatile product adds brilliant shine, covers up to 20% white strands, is conveniently applicable without a brush and with zero waste, and retains strands in perfect condition. The output lasts up to eight washes.
Loreal Igora Expert Mousse
Designed to give your hair beige extra light blonde color, the Schwarzkopf Igora EXPERT MOUSSE (9, 5-1) is a semi permanent conditioner. For conditioning your manes, it features a conditioning formula that combines a care and direct dye foamed mix. The formula specifically has lipid ingredients that ensure finest dye outcome.
One of these lipids is a Phospho lipid, a protein present in the cell membrane of strands. Extracted from organic safflower oil, it has enough linoleic acid for conditioning your hair effectively. This lipid is also responsible for rendering non-oily, mild soft feel to your hair. Apart from conditioning your manes, the lipid is also capable of strengthening the membranes as well as enhancing the overall quality of your hair. It also offers superb substantivity for making your hair look fuller.
The hair colors do add to the overall persona of the person. It is commonly assumed that people use artificial coloration in their hair to camouflage grey hairs. This, however, is a misnomer in the sense that a majority of the users use this product to provide luminous shades to their hair which more or less is synchronized with their overall personal.
Schwarzkopf Expert Mousse 3-0
The Schwarzkopf Expert Mousse 3-0 is nothing but a semi-permanent hair color perfectionist which provides a rich set of blend to users to choose from. They have a rich set of 13 luminous no-commitment shades which has answers and ready made solutions to all the artistic and aesthetic needs of customers. In addition to the color shades which add on to the elegance of the hair, the conditioning provides efficient brilliance and shine to the hair as well.
The hair color provides 20 percent coverage to white or grey hair and lasts up to 8 washes. The refreshing and conditioning of normal color lasts up to 3 to 5 minutes, whereas the conditioning can go up to 15 to 20 minutes in case of extensive colorations.
Schwarzkopf Essensity 1-0
There are times when users prefer permanent colors for their hair to any other non-permanent luminous shades. This preference is primarily driven by the fact that permanent colors look more natural & pure, and more often than not are carved and manufactured from natural products. The Schwarzkopf Essensity 1-0 is one of the best in class permanent color available in the market. The color is ammonia free which negates any negative effects on the health of the hair. In addition to that, the product has been prepared using 100 percent natural ingredients which provide a real and natural look to the user, while maintaining the softness of the hair.
Apart from being ammonia free, this product is also devoid of any other artificial or harmful ingredients such as silicon, sulphates, mineral oil or any other artificial fragrances which tends to provide an artificial look to the hair. For best results, consumers are always recommended to use the Schwarzkopf Essensity 1-0 along with the Schwarzkopf Essensity activating lotion which tends to soften up the hair and makes the hair look fresh and natural. Users are advised to rinse well post usage.
Warm Dark Hair Color
Today you see a wide variety of combination colors like dark blonde, chocolate-brown, cherry-red or black are making ways to revolutionize hair color. Schwarzkopf has paved the way in hair coloring by giving your creativity a wider reign. This multi-application hair color makes the process of coloring easier and more creative. It comes with a foam dispenser that provides color mousse and dispenses the amount that you need saving the rest for the next treatment.
Then the hair color has to be combined with the developer which takes place inside the dispenser. Two separate aerosol containers are placed inside the can, one to hole the hair dye and the other for the developer. Once the nozzle is pushed both the contents mix and are then released. This allows you the freedom to use only the amount of color that you need and hence you can choose between coloring your entire hair or just touch ups. This hair color dispenser is exclusively designed such that it provides enough color for a full head application or for six root touch-ups. Thus Schwarzkopf hair color has become a pioneer in hair color applications for women with short hair or for color touch-ups alone.
Blonde Hair Color
After having colored your hair blonde, the first thought that comes into your mind is how to make the color last for long. Experts at Schwarzkopf suggest certain rituals and treatments that would allow you to enjoy this blonde hair. Whether it is a natural blonde or a blonde that is obtained from color treatments, it needs more care than the regular darker shades. Naturally blonde women have hair that is finer than those with other colors. In case you have colored your hair blonde, the chemicals leave your hair limp and dull.
Following are some suggestions that the experts at Schwarzkopf provide:
- Blonde goes well with Silver and Gold. You can maintain this color using products that will make your hair ultra shiny and healthy looking.
- Products like intense moisturizers with transparent ingredients help in removing the dullness of the hair.
- Special conditioning products contain ingredients that absorb ingredients like magnesium from tap water and makes hair naturally shiny.
- Sometimes you can go the extra mile by adding gold and silver pigments. These pigments intensify hair and provide it light reflections that are appealing to the eyes.
- However you must remember that while stepping out in the sun, you need to take extra care by using UV products and wearing hats so that the rays of the sun are kept out.
Shop for Blonde Hair Color by Schwarzkopf>>
Light Brown Hair
To change your hair color from black to brown you need to lighten your hair with chemical and there after color it two or three levels lighter. For coloring it brown you will first need to strip the black color and then color it brown. Schwarzkopf stylists however warn us that this process if damaging and must be done carefully.
Experts insist that the first and foremost condition for this process is that the hair should be healthy. Any treatments done on hair like straightening etc must be done two weeks prior to this coloring. The impact of such coloring is quite damaging but can be reduced if you use moisture- rich shampoos and conditioners or oil-treatments.
Make sure that you use the right shade of brown. The goal should be naturally brown looking hair. If you bleach hair, the naturally black looking hair with have an orange pigment when lightened. If you prefer a warm brown color make sure you do the bleaching at home.
Make sure that you avoid using henna to lighten your hair. This is mainly because it can alter your hair to an unnatural color.
If you want a light brown hair color, it is always better to visit a professional salon rather than doing it by yourself.
Check for Schwarzkopf hair color shades online at New Trend Beauty
Schwarzkopf experts are of the opinion that Black hair requires uncompromising dedication when it comes to hair care. Coloring black is an easy bet but it requires extreme care as it must look well groomed with a lot of luster. The ammonia free solutions increase its shine and silky nature as the products from Schwarzkopf contain Macadamia oil and Argan oil which helps in the upkeep of its luster.
Here are some of the tips suggested by experts from Schwarzkopf:
- Managing new hair growth remains the major concerns for people with black hair. The lighter the color the more visible it becomes. On the contrary if the natural color is brown this tinting creates a good impression.
- New hair growth must be colored every 3 to 4 weeks. Root coloring is of prime importance. Hair around partings, hairlines and the temple need to be colored.
- The color pigments must be protected from sunlight and the harmful UV rays or else it would result in fading of color. Care sure be taken to protect hair from sunlight by using protective hair sprays or by using hats.
- Remember to use special hair color shampoos for dyed hair. Also ensure that you rinse your hair well.
Find Schwarzkopf Hair Color online at New Trend Beauty
There are a number of reds to choose. Schwarzkopf ‘s red hair color vary from strawberry red to deep mahogany. The range includes strawberry, cherry, aubergine, red wine, chili, chocolate and pomegranate. There are so many nuances that you find it cumbersome to select the perfect shade for you.
Schwarzkopf Red Hair Color
Stylists at Schwarzkopf suggest:
• If you’re not sure of your skin tone, ask a professional for their opinion.
• Cool and bluish shades like cherry red, burgundy and aubergine are suitable for bluish-rosy or olive complexions. Darker and olive skin tones should go for cooler red shades.
• Warm red shades like copper, copper beech, and reddish gold are suitable for those with yellowish, peach or golden complexions. Burgundies and violet-based colors will flatter your skin tones best.
• Make sure that you avoid colors like strawberry blonde and bright auburn.
• Deep Mahogany reds look great for your medium skin tones.
• On the other hand, you can test red shades by giving temporary red tints to your hair. This helps you ensure that the color chosen is not lighter than your natural color. Testing also helps you to make a decision whether you can go ahead for a long-term coloring or to stay with a temporary exercise of creativity.
Shop for Schwarzkopf red hair color online at New Trend Beauty